We’re pleased to announce upcoming CUDA and OpenCL training courses.
Over the past couple of years, we’ve received numerous requests from around the world to be trained by AccelerEyes engineers. We finally got our act together and now have a nice schedule of CUDA and OpenCL training courses for 2013 within the United States:
Here are reasons to sign up for a training course:
- It’s the quickest way to become proficient at CUDA or OpenCL
- Our instructors are excellent; they build ArrayFire everyday. They are also interesting and tell jokes to keep you awake!
- The fee includes:
- Use of a laptop with CUDA and OpenCL capable GPUs and CPUs
- Choice of Linux or Windows operating system
- Printed manual of lecture material
- Electronic copy of programming exercises
- Certificate of Completion
- Discounts on ArrayFire Pro licenses (ask your instructor about this perk)
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming training event.
If you live outside the United States and want to receive a CUDA or OpenCL training course, let us know!