Optimization Library, Sparse Functionality, Graphics Library Improvements, CUDA 4.1 Enhancements, and much more…
AccelerEyes announces the release of Jacket v2.1, adding GPU computing capabilities for use with MATLAB®. Jacket v2.1 delivers even more speed through a host of new improvements, maximizing GPU device performance and utilization..
Notable new features include an Optimization Library and additional functions to our Graphics Library. With Jacket v2.1, we have also extended support for sparse matrix subscripting and made improvements to host-to-device and device-to-host data transfer speeds for complex data. In addition, we have included various GFOR enhancements.
Jacket v2.1 now includes NVIDIA CUDA 4.1 enhancements to provide improved functionality and performance (requires latest drivers).
Jacket is the premier GPU software plugin for MATLAB®, better than alternative solutions. It is relied upon by thousands of organizations for rapid prototyping and problem solving across a range of government, manufacturing, energy, media, biomedical, financial, and scientific research applications.
Optimization Library Functions:
- MINGD minimizes an objective utilizing gradient-descent coupled with an Armijo line search
- MINBFGS minimizes an objective utilizing the BFGS method coupled with line search
Graphics Library New Features:
- VOLUME for volume rendering 3d arrays
- SCATTERCOLORS for rendering colored scatter plots
- IMAGESC can now display color imagery if passed a 3d matrix
- Sparse matrix subscripting
- NULL added
- CIRCSHIFT now supports shift argument as a GPU type
- Improved host-to-device and device-to-host data transfer speeds while operating on complex data
- CONV2 Improved performance for small kernel sizes
- NACCUMARRAY implemented using a faster algorithm
- All examples have been simplified for easier understanding and faster performance
Pricing and Availability
Jacket v2.1 is available for download on the AccelerEyes website. Pricing for a Jacket base license with support for a single GPU is $999.00 USD for commercial and $350.00 USD for academic customers. AccelerEyes provides 12 months of software maintenance and updates with each software license. Volume packages and development bundles are also now available at special price points.
Hire us For GPU Coding Services and Training Courses
AccelerEyes provides professional GPU consulting services and training courses. Our team of engineers guarantees great results from GPU computing. Equipped with Jacket and years of experience, our experts deliver results in fewer hours than any other consulting firms. Set up a free GPU consultation today.